The Consular Counters are open from 09.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs. on all working days except on public holidays.
All original documents must be submitted along with a photocopy.
All payments for consular service/s should be made by Money Order in favour of the "High Commission of Sri Lanka". Cash payments will be accepted only at the counter.[personal cheques will not be accepted]
In the event of an applicant’s inability to comply with the requirements as stipulated, applicants are advised that no refund of the fees will be considered
For instructions on your specific requirements, please visit the relevant pages of this section.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
H.E. the High Commissioner
Sri Lanka High Commission
333 Laurier Ave. W., Suite 1204
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1C1
- Issuance of a New Passport
- Renewal/Alteration/Addition or Deletion to passport
- Registration of Births outside Sri Lanka
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Authentication of documents
- Translations – Sri Lankan Birth/Marriage/Death Certificates
- Dual Citizenship
- Payment of Pensions
- Importation of Animals
- Consular Forms
- Consular Fees